• February 20Panoramic Pictures are in,if you purchased a copy Please stop by the Activities office and pick it up.

• February 20 If you are interested in applying for Student Council for next year, please come to an informational meeting on Thursday, February 28 @ 1:20pm in room 1107.

• February 20Track practice officially starts next Monday, February 25 at 1:40 pm. You must have your RegisterMyAthlete complete to be able to participate. Please see Coach Dinkel in room 1321 if you have any questions.

• February 20Nominations are currently open to be a speaker at graduation. To nominate a fellow graduate or yourself (hey, we aren't judging), use the QR code found outside of all government and english classes, as well as outside room 1103. Nominations will stay open until the end of the week.

• February 20Volleyball boys are having workouts during the week after school. Tryouts are Saturday and Monday, Feb 23rd & 25th. For more information, see Coach Porter, room 1009.

Cinnaholic is on a Roll

Cinnaholics+large+menu+where+you+can+see+how+they+prepare+your+cinnamon+roll.++
Back to Article
Back to Article

Cinnaholic is on a Roll

Cinnaholics large menu where you can see how they prepare your cinnamon roll.

Angelyn Celis

4860 Blue Diamond Rd #100
Las Vegas, NV 89139
Open Everyday 9AM – 10PM

Cinnaholic, an award-winning gourmet cinnamon roll bakery, has made an appearance in Las Vegas. What started as a Shark Tank episode has now become a famous franchise with three locations in Las Vegas and one location in Henderson. Its grand opening was only four weeks ago, and it continues to attract the attention of many who happen to be near the Blue Diamond and Decatur area.

Cinnaholic is different from your average cinnamon roll because they offer a variety of flavored icings and toppings. Cinnaholic is completely vegan friendly meaning they contain absolutely no lactose/dairy or eggs in their cinnamon rolls.

When I arrived at Cinnaholic, I was welcomed to friendly, helpful employees, vivid purple walls with numerous posters, sleek black chairs and tables, and a homely cinnamon smell. Not only did they have trendy, photogenic cinnamon rolls, but they also had other sweet treats like mini cinnamon rolls known as ‘Baby Buns,’ cookies, homemade cookie dough, and brownies.

A handcrafted cinnamon roll starts at $4.75 while a flavored frosting is an additional $0.25 and toppings are $0.50. Cookies are $2.00, brownies are $2.50, a scoop of cookie dough is $2.99, and Baby Buns are 3 for $5.

I decided to get the normal handcrafted cinnamon roll. I then chose a flavored icing and a topping. I decided to get a cream cheese icing with strawberries. The wait was not long at all, and I was offered their rewards program by just adding my phone number. The cinnamon roll was delicious. It came warm, imitating the ‘fresh out of the oven’ effect, and the icing or actual cinnamon roll wasn’t overly sweet.

Overall, my experience at Cinnaholic was a great one and the cinnamon roll lived up to its ‘hype’ from Instagram. Cinnaholic is a unique bakery that allows many people, including vegans, to satisfy their sweet craving, and I’d definitely come back.

Do you plan on buying a yearbook?

View Results

Loading ... Loading ...

About the Writer
Angelyn Celis, Writer

Hi, my name is Angelyn. I'm a junior, and this is my second year doing Journalism. I love dogs and watching Netflix- like any other basic girl on this...

3 Comments

3 Responses to “Cinnaholic is on a Roll”

1. Keira Glass on September 26th, 2018 8:38 am

i’d for sure want to try this place, it seems very good and i love cinnamon rolls, it one of my favorite breakfast.

2. Isabella Alagic on September 26th, 2018 8:40 am

I thought this convinced others to go to Cinnaholic because you had a lot of detail in writing this!

3. Staesha Tadeo-Corpuz on September 26th, 2018 8:42 am

I have never tried it but it sounds like a good place to go. And thank you for adding the prices and location of the place, it’s a lot of help.

• Cinnaholic is on a Roll

Art & Entertainment

Thats the Way the Cookie Crumbls

• Cinnaholic is on a Roll

Art & Entertainment

5 Artists You should Listen To

• Cinnaholic is on a Roll

Art & Entertainment

Movies That Your Parents Loved That You’ve Never Watched Before

• Cinnaholic is on a Roll

Art & Entertainment

Thats the Way the Cookie Crumbls

• Cinnaholic is on a Roll

News

The Election of the Student Body President

• Cinnaholic is on a Roll

News

Oh School Musical, How Can I Resist You?

• Cinnaholic is on a Roll

News

A Decade of Diamondbacks

• Cinnaholic is on a Roll

No Left Turns

The Big Lie

• Cinnaholic is on a Roll

3 Stories You Should Know

3 Stories You Should Know: Week of 2/11-2/15

• Cinnaholic is on a Roll

School

On the Way to Playoffs

Cinnaholic is on a Roll