• February 20Panoramic Pictures are in,if you purchased a copy Please stop by the Activities office and pick it up.

• February 20 If you are interested in applying for Student Council for next year, please come to an informational meeting on Thursday, February 28 @ 1:20pm in room 1107.

• February 20Track practice officially starts next Monday, February 25 at 1:40 pm. You must have your RegisterMyAthlete complete to be able to participate. Please see Coach Dinkel in room 1321 if you have any questions.

• February 20Nominations are currently open to be a speaker at graduation. To nominate a fellow graduate or yourself (hey, we aren't judging), use the QR code found outside of all government and english classes, as well as outside room 1103. Nominations will stay open until the end of the week.

• February 20Volleyball boys are having workouts during the week after school. Tryouts are Saturday and Monday, Feb 23rd & 25th. For more information, see Coach Porter, room 1009.

Let’s Spice It Up!

Back to Article
Back to Article

Let’s Spice It Up!

Alarae, Writer

Which do you favor?

View Results

Loading ... Loading ...

As we approach fall, people are starting their favorite fall festivities. It’s time to spice things up a bit, let’s get ready for this chilling weather.

“Pumpkin pie is hands-down the best pie ever! It’s associated with fall which makes it fun. The flavor of pumpkin is just so delicious, it’s mouth watering,” said Bailey Gasior, an 11th grader.

It is a well-loved and often most talked about around this time of the year. Around this time, most people start purchasing anything thats pumpkin scented or flavored. 

“Pumpkin spice lattes are a well favored drink of fall. It has a bursting flavor that is out of this world. Especially when you light a pumpkin scented candle and relax while sipping on the latte. So let’s get ready for that nice crisp weather,” Izayah S stated.

There’s a little debate on whether a pumpkin is a fruit or vegetable. Some people believe it’s a fruit because you can use it to cook, other people believe that is a vegetable because it grows from the ground.

“Honestly I think that the texture of pumpkin is what really compliments how it is used,” Izayah replied.“Eating pumpkin pie lets you feel how soft pumpkin can be.”

The rise of pumpkins declares its officially fall. It’s time to chug down your pumpkin spice lattes and carve spooky faces.

1 Comment

One Response to “Let’s Spice It Up!”

1. Trent on September 26th, 2018 8:38 am

I must agree that pumpkin flavored foods is one of my favorite parts of this time of year.

• Let’s Spice It Up!

News

The Election of the Student Body President

• Let’s Spice It Up!

News

Oh School Musical, How Can I Resist You?

• Let’s Spice It Up!

News

A Decade of Diamondbacks

• Let’s Spice It Up!

School

On the Way to Playoffs

• Let’s Spice It Up!

News

Hold Up, Hollister

• Let’s Spice It Up!

News

The Silent Truth of ASMR

• Let’s Spice It Up!

National

Behind the Scenes of Coachella’s Backlash

• Let’s Spice It Up!

News

The Shutdown of the Century

• Let’s Spice It Up!

News

The Overhaul of the Counseling Department

• News

The Eventful Journal Entry

Let’s Spice It Up!