Time to Get the Screams on a Roll

Vegas Fright NIghts

Vegas Fright NIghts

Evelyn Garcia, Writer

Teens of Las Vegas were disappointed to find out that horrific, off the edge, and leaving one chills by the end of the night, Fright Dome, annually held Circus Circus, was happened to be closed down this year.  However, don’t fear the disappointment because there are many other haunted attractions all over the city that’s bound to knock your socks off. So sit tight and be prepared to be spooked.

Asylum and Hotel Fear

First up on this list is Asylum Hotel Fear haunted house located in Meadows Mall. Standard admission tickets were $15 if you bought them within the early bird pricing dates, between October 4th-7th, but they’re now $25 since the early bird special already passed. VIP tickets were sold for $20 if purchased within the early bird dates too, but due to the specials ending, it’s now sold for $35 after. These haunted houses are inspired by the movie, “Rust.” Fun fact, the film was recreated into an independent one and was shot in Meadows Mall. The actors of the independent film were hired as some of the scarers so that the experience of the recreation can come to life. The film recreation hasn’t revealed its released date, but it will debut in later October. By all means, experiencing the haunted house and later seeing the film will only make you closer to the characters than you intended to be.

Freakling Bros Trilogy of Terror

If you plan to head to more than one haunted attraction, then make your way down to Freakling Bros Trilogy of Terror located on 4245 S Grand Canyon Dr. This attraction has three terrifyingly intriguing haunted houses all in one location. The first haunted house is Castle Vampire which is a walk through illusion, not knowing what’s real and what’s pretend. Next up, there is Coven of 13 which takes you on a path down the dark world of witchcraft and black magic. Last but most certainly not least, there’s the Gates of Hell. It’s said to be the most terrifying haunted house in Vegas that takes you through your death then through to cold nothingness. To go through all three haunted houses in one single trip costs $39. The first two individual houses cost $15, but if you’re only  planning to go to experience Gates of Hell, then the costs $17.

Bonnie Screams

Looking for some fun with just the right amount fright? Bonnie Screams is screaming your name. It’s located on 16395 Bonnie Springs Rd, Blue Diamond, NV. Although this not in Las Vegas, it’s worth the 20 minute drive out. From the haunted houses to the overall ambience, it’s enough to give you goosebumps all over. Take the opportunity to play some zombie paintball and help stop the zombie uprising. Also, don’t forget to watch your back! There will be creepy creatures roaming around the park all through the night. Admission cost $30 and there’s food vendors inside of the park so you won’t be attacked while being hungry.

Vegas Fright NIghts

For all of you who are terrified of clowns and ghosts but love the rush of fear, Vegas Fright Nights is the place for you. Opportunity village will be adding something new to the magical forest, the two bone chilling haunted houses. The first haunted house is Clown Invasion in 3D which is very self explanatory. A colorful display seems somewhat inviting; however, it’s only to be proven the exact opposite once you walk in. There’s a scary surprise waiting to pop out at you around every corner. The 3D effect makes the experience even more heart pounding. The second attraction is Nightmare Manor. This haunted house will have you constantly looking over your shoulder every second. In this Manor spirits and other haunting entities , they don’t treat the visitors kindly. Tickets cost $10 if purchased online and $15 if purchased at the gate.

Now, it’s time to get the chills and screams rolling. These are some of the major haunted attractions that are held every year. If none appeal to you and you still crave to be spooked, remember that on Halloween night there’s bound to be homemade haunted houses within your own community. Show some support to your local neighborhoods who put in hard work to leave you goosebumps.

Do you like haunted houses?

View Results

Loading ... Loading ...

About the Writer
Evelyn Garcia, Writer

Hi my name is Evelyn. I am very energetic and I love to make people laugh. The Fosters is my favorite show of all time right next to American Horror Story. I spend most of my time listening to music and reading, I pretty much like every genre of music and I prefer to read fiction. I was born and raised in Las Vegas but have been to California and back more times than I could count. 49ers are my favorite football team and Barcelona is my favorite soccer team. I like to watch horror movies with my friends because let’s face it, it’s so much fun scaring them when they are already on edge. I love spending time with my cousins no matter how much they get on my nerves, I love them and they make me laugh. Staying in and having a disney movie marathon with pretty much anyone is my idea of the best kind of bonding experience.