• February 20Panoramic Pictures are in,if you purchased a copy Please stop by the Activities office and pick it up.

• February 20 If you are interested in applying for Student Council for next year, please come to an informational meeting on Thursday, February 28 @ 1:20pm in room 1107.

• February 20Track practice officially starts next Monday, February 25 at 1:40 pm. You must have your RegisterMyAthlete complete to be able to participate. Please see Coach Dinkel in room 1321 if you have any questions.

• February 20Nominations are currently open to be a speaker at graduation. To nominate a fellow graduate or yourself (hey, we aren't judging), use the QR code found outside of all government and english classes, as well as outside room 1103. Nominations will stay open until the end of the week.

• February 20Volleyball boys are having workouts during the week after school. Tryouts are Saturday and Monday, Feb 23rd & 25th. For more information, see Coach Porter, room 1009.

It’s Broadway Time Baby!

Back to Article
Back to Article

It’s Broadway Time Baby!

Chasity Pescado, Writer

Come to Broadway Night this Friday, December 7th, starting at 6:00pm. This is the first ever night that our school will be performing a series of many different musicals, and our advanced theatre class has been working hard since the beginning of the year to put these acts together. Broadway Night will include acts from plays like Mamma Mia, Beauty and the Beast, Bonnie and Clyde and many more.

As you watch these Broadway acts, you’ll feel the show(s) come to life. You’ll amazed to hear students singing their hearts out till they can no longer breath! Students take the time to get to know their character, and so they dedicate a lot of time to a particular role just to get it right.

“In theater you have so many different stories to tell and playing all these different characters and the situations they’re going through gives me a chance to live what they do and what they go through, no matter what emotions they have,” Theater President, Chase Moore.

Our DO Theatre program puts up with long after school rehearsals to make the final production outstanding. Their bond is undeniably close as well as very welcoming to new students who aspire to be actors or simply share their love for the theatre.

“It’s really exciting, and I feel like no matter who you are or what your taste is, you’re gonna walk in there and be like ‘whoa that was good, I like that,’ and that’s our goal,” words from Theater Vice President., Aj Tolentino.

Students have free admission and adults are $7 . It’s night you won’t regret: bring your friends and family! These performances will blow you away due to our amazing student actors! There’s nothing better than seeing true talent and watching a student do what they  love. Don’t forget to spread the word out!

Do you plan on attending Broadway Night?

View Results

Loading ... Loading ...